Become a Partner
Adams County Development Council has launched a 5 year strategic plan and capital campaign to Grow Adams County.
What Does It Mean to Become a Partner?
Adams County Development Council has launched a 5-year strategic plan and capital campaign to Grow Adams County. We can only achieve this goal with partners like you.
Please consider joining us to help Adams County grow and support local businesses and development for years to come.
How do we achieve this effort? Through partners like you.
You can join us in pushing forward our strategic 5-year plan and achieving our capital campaign goal of $250,000 over the next five years.
View our plan below for more details.
- DIAMOND – $10,000
- TITANIUM – $7,500
- PLATINUM – $5,000
- GOLD – $2,500
- SILVER – $1,000
- BRONZE – $500
- IRON – $250
2022 fundraising goal progress
Big Bend Community College
Columbia Basin Publishing
East Adams Rural Healthcare
Columbia Basin Health Association
Columbia Basin Railroad
DRB Farms / David Baumann
Greater Othello Chamber of Commerce
TEEPEE Septic Services
Basic Business Partners
Flying Arts Ranch
Kix Stand Inc
Ritzville Downtown Dev Assoc
Ritzville Eagles Auxillary
Saddle Mtn Farm Supply
Spectrum Crop Development
Washtucna Lions Club
Individual & Non-Profit Partners
Lind Senior Center
Our Five Year Plan
- Purchase Customer Tracking Software
- Adams County Business Database
- Existing Industry Outreach: Maintain Contact
- Develop Business Retention Expansion Response Team Plan
- Expand Othello Industry Council
- Develop Business & Employee Services Resource Guide
- Host STEM related career fair
- Acquire Adams County Labor Shed Analysis Report
- Establish Job Posting Network (website)
- Foster Business & Industry Training with Big Bend Community College
- Identify solutions to Natural Gas Supply
- Identify solutions to redundant Fiber Optics Network
- Partner to analyze Industrial Wastewater Treatment needs
- Support railroad infrastructure improvements
- Expand Reviving Rural Downtowns Workshop
- Offer Social Media Marketing Workshop
- Offer Business Financing Workshop
- Explore creation of Maker Space or Shared Space
- Website expansion and reconstruction
- Video Production
- Digital Photo Image Library for commercial use
- Food Processing & Manufacturing Trade Shows
- Host Annual Mayors’ Roundtable
- Purchase ESRI Software & GIS Mapping Services
- Site Selector/Recruitment Process Training
- Lead Generation: 100 new companies per year
- Conduct outreach to national site selection firms
- Create available land, building inventory (interactive map on website)
- Host annual Real Estate Brokers Update
- Host Department Of Commerce Business Development Team
- Identify locations that meet Certified Site Readiness Standards
- Create professionally designed online and print recruitment materials
- Investor/Client Management Database Software
- Staff training in Community/Economic Development Course
- Provide support for ongoing community development projects
Become a Partner Today!
If you are interested in becoming a partner or simply would like more information, we would love to hear from you.